Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hunting!

My first attendance of the annual hunting trip to Dad's land of sand went well. The weather sucked but we got a doe and a bull. Warren is going to make deer bacon and salami out of the doe and I told him to do something tasty with my portion of the bull. Everything about my weekend went well, even the timberwolves that tried to eat me. I'm sittin' on my rock in the middle of the slash, waiting for the moose to come out. I can hear this weird noise really faint in the distance. I think to myself, what the hell is that?? I hear it again a bit closer and off to my left and realize it's the wolves! Thinking they're way off, I feel pleased that I finally got to hear the timbers howl. All of a sudden, one of them lets loose a howl from behind me in the trees no more than 100 yards away. Scared the crap right out of me!! Let me tell you, I loaded my gun in a hurry...

Terence's plant website is awesome and I can't wait to get some statistics out of it. I've been faithfully entering the data for it each time I water the plants. Most of the plants are doing well. I'm kinda worried about the polka dot ones though. I transplanted them and I don't think they liked it...

No comments:

Google