Sunday, May 4, 2008

office is semi-clean

Friday went well. Paul's taxes are all done. My office is semi-cleaned up. I'll finish it off tomorrow or the next day. I'm really tired tonight. I think I'll go to bed fairly early. We only got 5 hours sleep last night and mine was broken. Kailee's place is still unfamiliar enough that I wake up at all the little sounds.

Kaileeis trying her hand at gardening. Her angel wing begonia is getting a bit spindley looking so she's going to trim it and root the cuttings. :)

We had a good weekend. It was Stewart's birthday on Friday. We had a little dinner for him and a bonfire. Kailee's puppy, mugsy, had WAY too much fun. She ran and dug holes in the garden and chewed sticks (and broke my poker stick! Rotten little dog!) and played with a frisbee and knocked over Stu's and Kailee's pop and drank some and ate pop-covered grass and dirt lol. Needless to say, she was exhausted. She played until she couldn't play no more and then flopped herself down by Kailee's feet and went to sleep. Funny funny little dog.

Gaming was fun, too. Greg helped Kailee finish off her character. My god that kid is loaded to the teeth. She has so much magic, it's coming out her ears. I know who I'll be following around in game from now on. I'd like to make a campaign or two but I don't know if Greg will allow Terence and me to DM at his house. We'll see though.

Gencon is all booked! We have an awesome room, an awesome flight, our badges are bought and the time is booked off and approved at work. Both Terence and I are SOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!

No comments:

Google