Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Woot! My audit's done!

Yay! The audit is done for NGFC. There's still a few things to document and discuss but I think it will pretty easy from here on in. I was so pleased to hear Michele say that I had accomplished lots in the 2 months of being at the Centre. Made me feel good :) I have a few more changes that I'd like to make before the next year comes around as well. But that will come in time. Now that year end is done, I can relax for a few weeks and then get into the changes I want to make.

We cleaned up the house tonight. Did the floors, vacuumed and cleaned out the fridge. I watered all the plants as well. The hibiscus was getting a itty bitty flower bud but it died. It's almost time for flowers though. The datura is in full bloom and looks gorgeous. The angel wing begonia is doing awesome too, sprouting all over the place!

Friday's project will be the bathroom and the office, I think. I promised Terence that I would clean it up before I set up my tank, and I WANT my tank!

No comments:

Google