Friday, April 4, 2008

Ahhh... Blessed Fridays :)

I spent this morning relaxing and listening to spa music. I love my job, 25 hours a week, every Friday off and awesome money! My cheque this week was over $900 ::drool::

It's a good thing I'm making extra money now too. One of my plant stands took a nose dive! O.O The one leg on it finally gave out when the screws tore themselves out of the plywood bottom. Some how it doesn't suprise me though, we bought the stands 6 years ago in Kingston second hand. Five dollars each seemed like such a deal lol. The hibiscus slid off and cracked it's bottom plate (which I tried to glue, and had absolutely no success) and the peace lily crashed to the floor. No serious damage was done but it scared the crap out me and the cats. Terence, as always, wasn't really phased by it. It did break off two branches of the hibiscus so I'm attempting to root them for Kailee. Hopefully it works this time. It would make up for the crash. I'm going to try rooting them in water with some rooting hormone and see how that works. The special rooting dirt didn't do squat last time.

We booked our tickets for gencon yesterday! eeeEEEeeehehehehe :D I'm excited, can you tell? lol I've been trying to get a decent room booked but no such luck yet. All we have so far is friday saturday at the omni, not what I wanted but I'll take it for now. I imagine something will come up closer to the day of.

No comments:

Google