Monday, December 17, 2007

camera's busted

My battery eating camera finally kicked the bucket. It won't take pictures or zoom in and out any more. I think I'm going to go the extra mile and buy a good one this time. Not sure which one yet though. I'll have to do some research and see what I can find.

We had our Christmas party for work at Candace's house today, was kinda fun. I brought a veggie tray. Trevor brought meatballs, Ryan chicken, Gwenda brought these awesome spring rolls that her maid made (I wish I had a maid...) and Michelle brought some little our dheurves from M&M meats. The spring rolls were awesome! I'm going to try to get the recipe from her tomorrow. Candace gave all of us a bar stool that she painted, mine has roses on it, very pretty. Not sure what I'm going to do with it just yet.

The slip that I cut for Kailee of the polka dot plant didn't make it. I'll have to try again ;( Hopefully I can find some information on how to propogate them.

No comments:

Google