Saturday, December 29, 2007

crockpot cooking!

Gonna make some beef stew today in my new crockpot! I'll probably mix and match from a bunch of recipes I found as none of them is exactly what I want.

I stumbled upon some very interesting sites regarding composting and worm farms! If they can ship the worms in the winter, I think I'm going to order one when I get back from Thunder Bay. The one that I'd like to order comes from this site here:

Cathy's Composters

A site that shows how to build a farm (which looked kinda cool) is here:

Build a worm farm

Depending on the response I get from an email I sent to Cathy's, I'd like to either buy a farm or build one and order the worms. We'll see though. Terence will probably make me promise to clean another part of the storage out before I can have it lol. I still haven't gotten any response from my classified ad on cdkr for aquariums. /sigh I'd like to try a paludarium someday though.

No comments:

Google