Thursday, December 6, 2007

Wah, wah, wah! Does some one need a whambulance??

I got to go into work early today, Michelle was off sick. It seems every second person had something to complain at me for or rant about today. I kind of wondered if it was a full moon coming up making everyone crazy, but nope, I checked www.weathernetwork.ca and it's a new moon. I just managed to get all the whiners today... It was an interesting day though, went by pretty fast too. I'll be glad to sleep in tomorrow, full time work just isn't in my blood any more. I'm really tired this evening and will probably go to bed early.

Misty had a run-in with the neighbour's german sheperd puppy again. It's so funny to see it jump and wiggle at her while she barks and tries to hold her head above it's licking range hehe. Carmel was wired for sound this evening, ran around getting into all kinds of stuff, plants, papers, wires, the other cats' food, whatever she could get her little paws on. Little brat! :P

No comments:

Google