Friday, December 14, 2007

Pool Tournament Fun

Terence and I went in a little tournament down at the local bar. I played well right up until my first match... It's been a while since I've played in tournaments so I guess I got the jitters. :( Terence on the other hand, took second! Such a shark lol.

We joined the local gym, him to lift weights and me to walk more often. It's too cold outside so it's nice to have an indoor track and some extra machines to play on. Now if only I could figure out how to mount my laptop to a stationary bicycle lmao! My feet were very sore when we got home though. I'll have to cut it down to 30 minutes until I get used to it and work my way up.

I made my xmas list but mom says she's done shopping! Dammit! Ah well, I'll just keep it as a generalized wish list and add stuff to it come my birthday. Terence can do the same.

I watered the hibiscus, polka dot plants, ficus alii, peperomia and german ivy yesterday. I'll check the rest this afternoon.

No comments:

Google