Monday, December 17, 2007

Shopping and Cookies again lol

Some stuff I didn't get a chance to mention yesterday about my weekend. Walmart sucks for customer service and Ginger Sparkles are slippery after they are sugared heh. I went to walmart to find some presents. I was unable to find the stuff I wanted so I asked a rep if they could help me... Her exact words were "We don't do that here..." O. M. G!!!!!! I said so "I'm on my own then, I'll just have to look for it" She said, "You could try asking that guy over there" pointing at the other rep down the aisle. I'm thinking to myself, what a lazy little bitch! The rep down the aisle let me know that they don't track certain types of stock and are shipped crates of items with no real clue as to what specifics are on the crate, so he had just as much chance of finding it as I did. Which I thanked him for and told him that I understood. Why oh why did the first girl not tell me that!

As for the cookie adventure, we were making Ginger sparkles yesterday. First of all, make sure your margerine is cold if your going to sub it in for butter (it makes the cookies really liquidy if you don't). Secondly, after you get them rolled up into balls and sugarcoated, make sure you move the pan slowly and levelled. Them little suckers slide just as slick as snot (simile couresty of my mother lol)! We lost two cookies to the floor gods before we could react lmao. The sacrifice was worth it though, the rest of them were tasty.

No comments:

Google