Monday, December 10, 2007

physio in January

I got my letter for the rheumatic diseases program in Thunder Bay and it looks like I'll be in the program from Jan. 2 to Jan. 15. I'm interested to see what they can teach me about managing my arthritis. They must have a few tricks up their sleeves. I'm going to have to bring lots of books though, no laptop for a whole two weeks is going to drive me batty!!

The sun setting today as I came home at 4pm (depressing isn't it, it gets dark at 4 in the afternoon, /sigh) was gorgeous! It looked all bright red and neon pink, I've never seen anything quite like it. Of course I didn't have my battery eating camera with me, so no pictures to be had :(

Terence mentioned something interesting today. Instead of buying wrapping paper that can't be recycled and waste trees and the environment, blah, blah, blah (he got on his soap box at this point and I couldn't hear him any more from his head being in the clouds lol), use the flyers for wrapping paper. It's just as colourful and better for mother earth. I think I might try it just to see what everyone's reaction will be!

No comments:

Google