Monday, December 10, 2007

no wrapping paper?

Today was a pretty good day, Terence and I played Final Fantasy for most of the afternoon, leveling Paladin (him) and Thief (me on a mule lol). He needed a friend to help him through the dunes. It went well, no deaths (which is amazing for the dunes).

I was going to wrap presents after supper today, but I hunted the house high and low and can't seem to find our Christmas wrapping paper anywhere. I even checked the garage! We must have left it at Mom and Dad's house last year.

Carmel is learning quickly the sound of the water sprayer lol. Terence went to squirt her for scratching the couch and she ran before he even got the sprayer going. Such a smart kitten :) We're in so much trouble if her and Mephit team up on us. I'm so glad they don't have thumbs.

No comments:

Google