Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Milbemax is awesome!

I watered all the plants today. The hibiscus is still distressed about being near the heater. I'll have to remember to mist it more often. My polka dot plants flowered, little white and purple flowers, was very nice to see.

One thing I forgot to mention about the vet appt on Saturday, Grizzy's worm medication, they made it smaller!!! No more crushing it up or cutting it into pieces to force feed it to him. Just one little pill the size of a grain of rice! I'm so glad they did that, makes it WAY easier to give to him. lol no more foaming at the mouth scratching biting craziness! He can eat all the tape worm infected mice he wants now, I'm ready with my new little pills hehe. Hurray for Milbemax!



The people at work gave me a gerber daisy and a nice vase for my one year anniversary of being a BMO employee. I also got a cute little form letter from the VP of BMO lol. Ah well, the flower and vase brightened my day. I just hope they appreciate the little things that I do, like staying 15 mins late today to help with the 3 'oclock rush. I think Terence was a little ... put out (for lack of a better term) that I was later than usual. Unfortunately, there's not much I can do except apologize and try to make it up to him later on.

I think I'll make my Christmas list later on this evening, that always something fun to do! :P.

No comments:

Google