Saturday, December 22, 2007

Cat fights :(

Yesterday, I gave the cats a quick snack before going to exercise and pick up Terence. Unfortunately, with no supervision to eat it, they must have gotten into it pretty bad. Marbles' eye was swollen shut when I got home. She's got a little kitty shiner lol, poor old girl. I called the vet to see if there was anything I should do and they said that if it's scratched, they could give me some antibiotic ointment but that was about it. I was kinda worried about her late last night, she wouldn't open her eye at all and it looked really really bloodshot. I let her sleep in my spot on the couch (her favouritest spot to sit) and petted her and fed her some extra crunchies. If it doesn't improve by monday, I'm going to take her in for them to have a look. I searched and searched for some information about it on the internet last night and couldn't find hardly anything ;( It's a shame that cats are so hard to document and treat.

The landlord is coming to fix the hot water tank hopefully some time today. I'll be glad to be able to have a regular shower again! We cleaned up and made the house pretty just for them lol.

No comments:

Google