Thursday, December 20, 2007

mmm... Striders... tasty boots lol

Today has been a crappy (because of work and I've had a headache all day) but productive day so far. I got some book work done this morning and did some crafting in Final Fantasy. Both Magslittlekitty and Magsbigbuddy are coming along nicely in their crafting. I spotted some Strider Boots for sale in the Rolanberry mall ::drool drool drool:: Hopefully I can speed up the selling of stuff and get some BCNMs done, I want my Striders and Mandau!

Work sucked but that's par for the course these days. The last week has been crappy but it's almost done. I hope I can get at least one referral tomorrow or Candace will be eating my head next week. I hate it when one boss tells you one thing and the other says something else. It really drives me batty trying to follow both Candace and Gwenda's orders and then Michelle will turn around and give me shit for something else... Ah well, it's only 3 hours a day.

No comments:

Google