Wednesday, December 19, 2007

mini-greenhouse and exercise

I talked to Mom yesterday and she has a really small tank, which I'll take and make a greenhouse out of but she already gave her big tank away. I tried to put an ad in the ckdr.net site but they seem to think I'm a spammer... I sent the webmaster an email saying wth??? but who knows how long that will take to come back.

We went to exercise again last night. I did 30 mins of walking and 10 mins on the bike. My feet weren't sore and it was a good workout. I'll do that a few times and maybe up the time on the bike slowly (good cardio, doesn't hurt my feet).

My shopping is almost all done, just gotta get that one thing from Blooming Wildflowers (I hope they still have it!) Hopefully, I'll get a chance to stop in there on the way to work today.

No comments:

Google